Stephan Noller is CEO & Founder of nugg.ad AG
At this year’s I-COM conference in Rome I had an interesting discussion with the media manager of a large FMCG company known for booking premium inventory via DSPs for a number of years. We talked about his specific goals, and he said that they had nothing to do with clicks and CTR, as his products are sold exclusively in supermarkets and not online.
Responding to my question about how he managed his DSP campaigns – as, to my knowledge, DSPs up to now have only used clicks as statistical variables – he replied, “we check to see whether we actually reach our marketing targets using market research… after the campaigns in most cases”. I then asked him whether he might not prefer working with a solution that could make his targets visible directly in the booking, modulation and optimisation of the campaign instead of waiting several weeks for market research results. His reply: “Yes, of course, but as far as I know such a DSP is not available on the market, right?” Right!
続き;
http://adexlab.sitepedia.jp/?p=775
人気の投稿
-
株式会社アドウェイズ(本社:東京都新宿区、代表取締役:岡村陽久)は、MyThings LTD.(本社:英国ロンドン、CEO:Benny Arbel)と代理店契約を締結し、CPA(アクション課金)型に対応したパーソナライズド広告※1「myThings(マイシングス)」の販売を開始...
-
現在、ヨーロッパでは、媒体社が同盟を組み、その中でExchangeを行っていく、いわゆる「PublisherExchange」の流れが大きく動き始めている。 そのヨーロッパにおけるPublisherExchangeの台風の目ともいえる「La Place Media」の...
-
オプトは、CRITEOのパフォーマンスディスプレイ広告を「ADPLANワンタグ」を利用して導入するための連携サービスの提供を開始した。 CRITEOのパフォーマンスディスプレイ広告とは、広告主のサイトに来訪したユーザーの閲覧情報や行動情報を基に、興味・関心の高い商品を推測...
-
OpenX has intensified its presence in Japan by opening an office in Tokyo and hiring Nick Kovac as general manager to meet increasing demand...
-
Today, AppNexus announced that AppNexus, world-leader in Real-Time advertising technology, will be used as the new platform for the Orange a...