2013/01/15

Programmatic Premiumの普及に向けた2013年の業界が抱える課題とは?(英文)

Stephan Noller is CEO & Founder of nugg.ad AG

At this year’s I-COM conference in Rome I had an interesting discussion with the media manager of a large FMCG company known for booking premium inventory via DSPs for a number of years. We talked about his specific goals, and he said that they had nothing to do with clicks and CTR, as his products are sold exclusively in supermarkets and not online.

Responding to my question about how he managed his DSP campaigns – as, to my knowledge, DSPs up to now have only used clicks as statistical variables – he replied, “we check to see whether we actually reach our marketing targets using market research… after the campaigns in most cases”. I then asked him whether he might not prefer working with a solution that could make his targets visible directly in the booking, modulation and optimisation of the campaign instead of waiting several weeks for market research results. His reply: “Yes, of course, but as far as I know such a DSP is not available on the market, right?” Right!

続き;
http://adexlab.sitepedia.jp/?p=775

人気の投稿